Tuesday 4 December 2012

The diet starts today!!

Since having Sam nearly 3 years ago, I have been desperate to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, then when I fell with Sky I tried my hardest not to gain too much extra weight, so was less than amused when my consultant told me at 38 weeks pregnant that i'd 'gained a fair bit of weight' and that I 'wasn't really doing any exercise'. Well excuse me for not running round the gym whilst ready to pop!!

Anyway, since having Sky my weight has dropped considerably, and I've not really had to try (I love breastfeeding) but I seem to have got as far as I can on breastfeeding alone and so the diet starts today!! My ideal weight would be 9st 5lb as that was what I weighed before I got pregnant but i'm setting my target weight of 9st 10lb so I need to lose 10lb. If I allow for Christmas (I'm not giving up my turkey for anyone) then I am aiming to be at my target weight by February. So here we go...Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment