Saturday 1 December 2012

Oh no its happened!!

I've seen the coca cola advert! I've been in denial that Christmas is just around the corner, refusing to believe that it is less than 4 weeks away, but today I saw the dreaded advert that means Christmas is here! The silly thing is that i'm reasonably well prepared, I have all the kids presents bought and even wrapped the majority, we've got in Christmas crackers and candy canes (although a fair few have been eaten..) but for some reason I just don't feel ready for the holiday season.

Maybe it's because the weather hasn't really been that wintry yet, until the last few day's its been relatively mild, if not a bit wet. I suppose I haven't really been out that much what with having a small child attached to my nipples most of the time, so I've not seen many Christmas tree's or decorations. But saying that it is still early, hope I start to feel a bit more festive soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment