Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Meme

Thank you for the tag Nobody said it was easy nothing like a bit of festive fun!!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

My favourite think has to be cooking Christmas dinner, I don't know why but I love it! Oh and watching the kids open their presents too.. which reminds me must get Joe to charge the video camera!!

What is your favourite make-up look for the festive season?

Make-up? I only ever wear a bit of eye liner and mascara so guess its the same as I usually wear although I have bought some glittery eye shadow this year so if I get a chance to do my make-up properly this year (unlikely) I will probably use a bit of that.

Real or fake tree?

Because I can't be bothered to hoover up pine needles, fake!! I would love a real tree one year, but when the kids are much older and I have more time on my hands!!

Giving or receiving presents?

Giving, I love seeing the kids faces light up when they open their presents! We haven't really bought for the 'grown ups' this year as we just can't afford it if i'm honest! Also I think i'm getting old, the only things I really want for Christmas is a new pair of oven gloves, and a new casserole dish..

Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?

Morning!! I've never been patient enough to wait till the evening, especially now we have kids, plus gets all the wrapping paper and mess out the way before we have dinner.

What's your favourite Christmas film?

Christmas film, I don't know, my minds gone blank now I'm trying to think of one!! Probably 'Miracle on 34th street' as I loved it as a kid, will have to buy it on DVD for the kids to watch.

What is your favourite Christmas food?

Pigs in blankets!! Its probably the only thing on my Christmas dinner that we don't eat the rest of the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment