Saturday 29 December 2012

My Highs and Lows of 2012!

So, Nobody said it was easy tagged me.. so here goes!!


1. What was your happiest event?

Oh no fair!! Can I have 2? This year has been full of good stuff!! First our wedding in June, then the birth of our baby girl in October :)

2. What was the saddest thing to happen?

I don't think anything sad has happened to me personally this year, makes a change! My saddest moment was probably when my best friend had a miscarriage.

3. What was the most unlikely thing to happen that you went ahead and did anyway?

Err, probably having Sky! Hubby was pretty adamant he didn't want anymore babies and we definitely weren't trying to get pregnant, but here she is, our perfect little baby girl! I couldn't imagine life without her.

4. Who let you down?

Nobody I don't think, can't think of anyone :)

5. Who supported you?

My husband, as always!! He is my rock! Also my friends, both virtual, and 'real life' who helped me through my pregnancy, which I found really tough second time round.

6. Tell us one thing you learned?

That being a Mummy of two is hard work! 

7. Tell us one thing that made you laugh?

There are so many things!! Probably all the things my son has come out with this year while expanding his vocabulary!! (I think the best so far was 'Mummy, Sky needs boob!')

8. Tell us one thing that made you cry?

The birth of Sky, happy tears :)

9. Tell us three things your children did to make you feel proud?

So many things, Sky smiling for the first time, Sam learning to say 'I love you Mummy' and Sam very nearly being potty trained!

10. Tell us one thing that made you proud of yourself?

Giving birth to another beautiful baby and with only gas and air (again)

11. Tell us one challenge you overcame?

Leaving my baby boy for a whole week so we could go on honeymoon, I hate leaving him and was a nervous wreck all week (even cried myself to sleep a couple times) but I did it!

12. Tell us three things you would like to change about your life in 2013?

Well, everything I would like to change is a little more long term, but I'd like to get saving for a mortgage so we can finally own our own house, a three bedroom so Sky can have her own room.

I want to finally finish a degree, as I hate that I dropped out, and then I can get a better job, which will help with the mortgage situation.

Lastly to get back to my pre- Sam weight, I am on my way, hopefully by next Christmas I will have gotten there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment