Wednesday 12 December 2012

A touch of PND...

Today seems to be one of those days that I just can't quite control my emotions. We took Sam for his hearing test at 12 (on the 12/12/12 what are the odds?) Then on the way home I just felt down, I wanted to do something but didn't know what and generally felt upset. Then when we got home it just got worse, and resulted in me spending half my afternoon in tears, and snapping at everyone.

I am hoping its just one of those days, as I suffered post natal depression after Sam was born, and I really don't want to go through it again! I think the weather is making things worse too, as I hate all this ice it just makes me want to lock the door and shut the world out when what I need is to be out keeping my mind occupied. 

So the plan for tomorrow is to buy some new Christmas decorations and get the tree decorated which will hopefully cheer me up a bit, and be fun for Sam (I think Sky is too little to really notice..) Although I am still not feeling very festive..

I'll finish on a happy note, Sam has nothing wrong with his hearing, the doctor said he is absolutely fine and she isn't going to refer him on any further, happy Mummy.. well almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment