Friday 28 December 2012

I'm going to be a student again!!!

Well, as the title says, I'm going to be a student once more, as I have just enrolled on a course with the Open University!! I am doing an 'Open Degree' which means I can do lots of different modules in different subjects which is great for me, as I still am not 100% sure what I want to do. Every time I think i'm sure I change my mind, damn my indecisiveness!!

Providing all my funding comes through I will be starting in February and i'm very excited! Also I am now more than 5,000 words into my book which i'm also very excited about, I won't give too much away just yet as it needs a bit of editing but fingers crossed it will be finished by the end of 2013!!

Did a bit of shopping today in the sales, the kids have some lovely new clothes and they spent the money they got for Christmas, Sam was very impressed with his tractor and trailer, and new jigsaw. We had lunch in Pizza Hut which was very yummy, I suppose I'd better make the most of it as the diet is going to be in full swing come January 1st!! Although I haven't gained any weight over Christmas which considering the amount of chocolate I ate is nothing short of a miracle!

I'll end with a bit of a rant, as I was very annoyed when I bought myself a coat, it was in the sale from Asda, and I thought, well I'm usually a size 12, but I'll buy a 14 as I'm still not quite what I was before getting pregnant, and I couldn't even do the bloody thing up!! So begrudgingly I picked up a size 16.. It did up but was so tight it looked ridiculous!! So even more begrudgingly I bought a size 18. Now the bottom only just fits, but the top is massive! I consoled myself with the fact that once I lose a few more pounds I'll be able to fit a jumper underneath it. I've come to the conclusion that sizes are getting smaller, as I still fit in my size 12 jeans from before I had Sky, so I haven't grown that much, and for that matter I still fit into a size 8 jumper I've had for years (but then that may have been sized wrong and stretched a little over the years) But in no way, shape or form am I a size 18!!! Ok rant over, I can breathe again now!

No comments:

Post a Comment