Saturday 8 December 2012

Bad to worse..

So after a few accidents the other day, Sam has decided now that he doesn't want to ask to go to toilet at all when he needs to wee! Today so far we've had 5 accidents, and its only half 2!! I keep asking him, and taking him up to the toilet if I think he needs to go, but he still won't ask, whereas before he would ask us when we're at home.

The last accident happened when I was mid feed with Sky, and I had to put her down (she was screaming as she was hungry) and leave her there while I got him cleaned up, and I lost it. I feel so guilty, I shouted at him that he needs to learn to tell me as he isn't a baby. He then started crying and saying he's a big boy, so I feel awful. Its just stressing me out so much because I know he can do it!! 

I think when Joe is off work Monday til Wednesday, we need to literally be taking him to the toilet every hour if not more, and really encouraging him. I think I may make tomorrows job to make him a reward chart to get him more interested. I'm not sure if some of this is jealousy, as he gets worse on days Joe is in bed (he works nights) as I can only play with him between feeds and nappy changes. 

Right, Sky has finally settled in her chair, so my next task is putting Sam's train track together, as he has just cleaned up all his toys so there is room and is threatening to tip all the pieces out if I don't jump too it... This Mummy of 2 lark is hard work! But I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment