Saturday 26 January 2013

Tantrum!!

After he was starting to get better with his behaviour, Sam decided today was the day to have a MASSIVE tantrum! It lasted almost ten minutes, ten minutes of screaming, crying, shouting, rolling around on the floor and generally being a git! The reason.. Jacket Potato...
Yes obviously I am the worst mother in the world because hidden beneath his beloved tuna and cheese, was a jacket spud. We took the skin out in the end, and he ate the lot, well lets face it he certainly built up an appetite for it!!! He is now wrapped in a blanket on the sofa watching Toy Story.. think he's worn himself out!!

On the plus side Sky slept right through it, which was a miracle, as I think everyone in a 2 mile radius must have heard him!!  I'm hoping his third birthday in a couple of months will be the end of the terrible two's but something tells me I shouldn't hold my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment