Monday 14 January 2013

Sorry!

I'll start this post by apologising for the lateness of this post, I don't seem to have had much time to post recently! Then again, it's my blog and i'll post when I want! So there!

On Wednesday, Sky and I went out with a friend and her little boy, we went to Frankie and Benny's, it was yummy, I've never been before, and was quite surprised at the price, I expected it to be much more expensive! Sky slept through the majority of it, falling asleep about five minutes after we left the house (it was a 30minute drive) then not waking until we  had just about finished eating, she woke up for a feed and fell asleep again on the way home bless her. It was nice to have a bite to eat and a catch up without being interrupted every 2minutes! (Sam stayed home with Joe).

Then on Sunday Sam went to visit Grandma (Joe's Mum) and stayed there until this afternoon when we picked him up, giving us an opportunity to go to town and get Sky's bank account set up. We even managed a sneaky visit to Starbucks for a yummy hot chocolate (which I had to make my lunch due to it having 320 calories!!) I also bought Sam and Sky some swimming gear ready for when we go swimming on Thursday!! I'm very excited! Also managed to get Sky some new trainers at an absolute bargain price of £1 from the Mothercare sale!

In other news, ITS SNOWING!!!! I'm sure even if you haven't looked out of the window, you will already know this purely from the amount of status updates on facebook telling you that the magical white stuff is falling from the sky, but just in case you live in a hut with no windows and are one of the very few people who don't have facebook..ITS SNOWING...LOTS!!

So I plan to hibernate for the next few days... in fact.. sod it wake me in the spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment