Saturday 19 January 2013

So cold!!!!

Oh my God! I am freezing!! I dread our heating bill, we can't turn it off for more than half hour without the house getting cold again!! If not for the kids we would probably just sit in jumpers and a duvet all day..Of course breastfeeding doesn't help, its sodding freezing and I have to get my naked boobies out to feed Sky.. 

We took Sky swimming for the first time on Thursday, Sam absolutely loved it, he was a bit nervous last time and just wanted to get out but this time he really enjoyed it and we had to bribe him out of the pool with the promise of McDonalds.. Sky on the other hand, while she didn't cry, and was quite contented being carried around in the water, it was far too cold. The heating wasn't brilliant at our local pool, and the air temperature meant she was shaking by the time she'd been in for ten minutes, so I took her out and got her dried and dressed and we sat and watched Joe and Sam in the pool for another half hour. (the lifeguard said before we got in that because of the cold he wouldn't last more than 20 minutes, but he certainly proved him wrong!)

I really want to take Sky out for a walk in my new stretchy wrap too and can't because of the snow, well I could take her but I'm too scared i'll slip, managed to take her round Asda in it yesterday, and she has been chilling out in the house in it..

For those who are wondering it came from Snugiwraps and they are fab! (Oh and do excuse the flat hair and the lack of make up, we'd just got back from swimming)

No comments:

Post a Comment