Monday 7 January 2013

It's all coming together!

I finally posted off my application form for my student loan today! I feel like i'm 18 again! My Open Uni application is all finished, and i'm enrolled! Can't wait to get started. I'm doing a BA/BSc 'Open Degree' so I can pick and choose different subjects in each module (just in case I decide my chosen subject was the wrong one) I'm starting with 'An introduction to the social sciences'. Who knows in a few years time I may be a qualified psychologist eek. 

In other news, Sam was a very poorly boy yesterday, with a runny tummy, and a temperature of 38.1!! He was dosed up on Calpol and spent his entire day under his blanket (with which he was inseparable) watching Disney films. He made me watch 'Toy Story 3' twice, and then I talked him into watching 'Finding Nemo' he loved it, so we had to watch it again today (along with Toy Story 3 AGAIN!) He's lots better today, he has been pretty much his normal self, and is making up for not eating much by eating everything in sight!

Sky is growing up so much everyday now, she has started reaching for toys, mainly her lamaze penguin, and a mouse teddy with crinkly ears (they're her favourites). She is grabbing her feet with ease now, whereas before it took lots of effort and she 'talks' away to herself all day! She is also getting a little clingy, she hates being put down, and if I leave the room she cries. She does settle with Joe but think she prefers Mummy (which I secretly enjoy, well its only fair Sam preferred his Daddy at that age!)

Other than that it's been pretty uneventful, but looking forward to being a lady who lunches on Wednesday with my friend! Well I'm not much of a lady, but Joe is staying here with Sam, so only Sky to compete with!

Ooh and before I go, my first weigh in since my diet started last week is tomorrow, and I've had a sneaky jump on the scales and it's a loss ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment