Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, i'll start by saying 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' I hope you are all nursing hang overs today, although I escaped the hangover by not drinking, our little family are all completely full of cold, so even Joe and I were fast asleep by 11pm.. 

So today, I decided it would do us all good to go out and get some fresh air, we all wrapped up, Sky went in her sling so she was snug cuddled up to me, and we walked for an hour with the dog. Sam was exhausted and just as we turned onto our street he started to ask if Daddy would carry him bless him, but he made it home, and we celebrated with a nice warm hot chocolate, and Sam got a kinder egg.

I have just finished planning tonight's tea, a task that took some planning, since I am determined to stick to my resolution of losing weight and being back to pre Sam weight! I should be well within my calorie goal today! My other resolution is to start putting money away and finally have some savings, something we are usually useless at, as we always end up spending on take away, or buying for the kids! (Well we can at least cut out the take away's..)

Here's to hoping 2013 is a good year! I plan to start it by planning Sky's Christening, oh and really must get my student loan application sent off!!

I hope you all have a fantastic year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment