Friday 15 March 2013

A birthday, and a new bedroom!!

This week has been really hectic! I feel like I've not had a minute too myself, the builder started on Monday, converting our bedroom into two rooms to finally give Sky her own space. The builder is a friend so at least we didn't have strangers in the house all week.

Tuesday was Sam's third birthday, I really can't believe he's three, the time has gone so quickly, we went out for a meal at lunch time, and then had a proper party in the evening. He loved every minute, especially playing pass the parcel which he had been begging me for!!



He was very lucky and had two birthday cakes, one from Asda, and one made by my friend Stacey's very clever Mummy!

On Wednesday we went out too spend his birthday money, he bought lots of dinosaur train toys from Argos, even though he has never liked the dinosaur train TV series, he absolutely loves the toys! They are quite large though, and along with all his other presents the house is very full!

On Wednesday, Sky and I also went to baby massage, it was our second week, and Sky is really enjoying it, she loves being with all the other babies and she constantly stares at them and makes lots of cute noises. It's nice to get out and talk too other Mummies too. Today we decided too practice some of our massage and I think its safe to say Sky enjoys it...



Sky's bedroom was finished this morning, and we've just got too paint and decorate now! I can't wait till its all finished! Our room is quite a bit smaller but is still plenty big enough for us, and Sky's room looks much bigger than we expected! I'll be sure to get pictures up as soon as its finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment