Thursday 14 February 2013

First Assignment down!

Last night, I went to my first tutorial for my Open University course. It really made me feel a lot better about the whole thing, as after reading through the materials I was feeling a little out of my depth but I feel a hundred percent better about it now. I think I was just trying to study with the kids in the background, or after the kids were in bed and I was too tired to concentrate, but after having a couple hours to really concentrate properly I am feeling much more confident!

So today, with all my new knowledge fresh in my brain I sat down to write my first assignment, it was only 750 words, but when you haven't written an essay in nearly 8 years its really hard to know where to start! It took me nearly 2 hours but I got there! All ready to submit! Here's to hoping for good results! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment