Thursday 29 November 2012

It's hello from me..

So here I am, my first blog post! I am a little excited, I've never done anything like this before so do please bear with me!

I'll start by introducing myself, my name is Lacey, and I live in a little seaside town called Cleethorpes in North East Lincolnshire. If you don't know where it is, don't worry you're not missing out on much. I married my husband Joe back in June of this year and we have two children. The first of these delightful little darlings is our son Samuel, who is 2 years and 8 months, and in the throws of the terrible two's. The second is the newest addition to the family, our daughter Sky, who is 8 weeks. We also have two border collie dog's, called Taz and Jake, and two pet rat's called Millie and Tifa (Tifa, for those not of geek descent is the name of some character in Final Fantasy, and not something my husband made up, or so i'm told).

To forewarn you now, my blog will most likely be filled with rants about my daily life as a busy Mummy of two, such as why my quietly sleeping daughter decides as soon as I start typing that she needs to fill her nappy, then not content with being clean want feeding too. I am currently breastfeeding my daughter so you should also expect a bit of boob talk. My life probably doesn't make good reading for the easily offended  i'm opinionated and I call a spade a spade, so don't expect anything to be politically correct either. (sorry).

I currently work part time at a well known supermarket, and while it's a far cry from being my career choice it brings in precious pennies with which to put food on the table (or as my husband would have you believe to spend on getting my hair done, and buying new things we neither need or want). However I am currently on maternity leave. I am also planning to start writing my first novel, I use the word first loosely as I have in fact started my 'first' novel at least ten times now but this time I plan to finish it.

So there it is my first entry. If you got this far then thank you! Now I must go resume my day job as a human milk factory...




No comments:

Post a Comment